Possibly the most interesting horoscope I have read so far. This was yesterday's.
On the same day that networking and connecting with both new and old friends is so important, there is also a need to follow your own instincts and your own path. This may bring a revelation, in terms of the people you associate with and whether it's time to strengthen some connections and move away from others. It is your gut instincts and your intuition that will tell you who is part of your future and who is part of your past.
So this morning on our way to school, Sarah and I saw a dead squirrel. I swear it had gotten electrocuted or something from the power lines, how sad :( We then crossed the street only to find a dead bird lying on the side of the foot path. Sarah started freaking out and was like "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? IS THIS A SIGN THAT I AM GOING TO DIE?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment