A night I probably won't ever forget.
Now his friends probably reckon we have a retarded family, HAHA. (Well I'm sorry for laughing, but it is funny in a way)
his cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY ! I LOVE YOU.
SIXTEEN AND YOU'RE SUCH A SPOILT BRAT!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIXTEEN AND YOU'RE SUCH A SPOILT BRAT!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Nique claimed that "K-Mart is opened 24/7 this weekend" last night. Her, Ryan and I decided to walk to Northland at like 10pm to check it out and we proved her wrong. Ryan then suggested to drop by at one of his mate's house to say a quick "Hi" on ELM STREET. I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS AN ELM STREET IN PRESTON! *shits in pants* - no, not really dumbass! As we were walking, Ryan made up some story about how someone died on the street we were walking in and at that moment I decided to push Nique and scream. We were in the middle of the road. It was not a very smart move but luckily no cars were driving. Lol. Still walking.. walking.. walking.. Ryan all of a sudden says, "nahh, let's go home. I can't be bothered anymore". SURE SURE RYAN, NIQUE AND I BOTH KNOW YOU WUSSED OUT CHICKEN SHIT! AHAHAH. And then, we walked some more, but went home anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment