Friday, August 20, 2010

Look At That Sunshine!

An enormous relief that I got through four sacs this week ! Although others may have had plenty more than I did. I got so damn nervous before the Legal sac that I started to hyperventilate, and you know what happens when I start to hyperventilate! I GO COMPLETELY BLANK !! Fortunately, I had managed to calm down right before we started so I didn't really forget anything.
Ever since I hopped onto the bus this morning, this song has been stuck in my head all day... SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS AND RAINBOWS !! Whoooooooooo !


Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,
Brighter than a lucky penny,
When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,
And i feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is sure to come our way
When you're in love to stay.

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,
Brighter than a lucky penny,
When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,
And i feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Sunshine, lollipop and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way
'Cause you're in love, you're in love,
And love is here to stay!


Sarah said that on Monday I have to sing her this song, which I would gladly do so
:)


I want one of them mass lollipops, mmm

Quote of the day from Corey: "When I get my hands on a gun, I'm going to kill every mother fucker I see."
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !! SO FREAKING HILARIOUS !


Wednesday evening

1 comment:

  1. what pretty pictures !!
    hope you did well on your sacs, wouldn't want you to start cutting yourself if you get a bad mark now, emo :(

    ReplyDelete