(no Monday because nothing interesting happened)
Tuesday: Caught the bus in the morning with Sarah like always, but this time an asian man was driving the bus. He seriously had no idea where he was going! This passenger got onto the bus and told him he missed the turn and even gave the driver directions but he didn't even listen! Jeez.. In the end, he found his way and we got to school on time.
Wednesday: *while I was trying to write my English analysis and Elizabeth, Nhuy and Crystal were studying for their business sac*, Crystal suddenly says "my finger can't fit in your hole!" who knows what was going through her mind HAHAHA.
Thursday: Went for a night jog with my mumma while it was spitting. Felt so good. Decided to run in the middle of the road and dance around for a bit until I realised this man had been sitting on his front porch looking at me that whole time! Embarrassing much? I think so.
Friday: pissed pissed pissed.
The weather was quite lovely today :)
LOLOLLLLL
ReplyDeleterasberry bulletss mhmmm